Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Five Recent Observations

  1. What are friends for?

    Are they really for making use of? Thats what I think my friend has been doing lately. Making use of me. He calls me up, asks me want to meet, I said ok, venue and time set. We meet up, go for dinner and he tells me that he wants to go home liao.

    Oh, so you made me prepare myself, get dressed up, get me out of the house, and you are leaving after meeting up for like an hour?

    I asked him why bother meeting up in the first place and he replies because he doesn't want to go home that early. And he wants to go home early because hes tired and don't want to go home late.

    What da fuck?!

    When you call me to meet up, you stay for at least a few hours! If you just wanted to meet me for dinner and leave, I would have rejected you straight in the face no questions asked!

    Don't waste my fucking time loh!

    My time can be spent doing something else productive.

    This kind of friends I don't need thank you very much. The next time you ask me out, I'll be wary.

    Its lucky that another friend also asked if I wanted to meet for dinner, and I asked him to join me and that jackass since they two kind of know each other.

    Friends I've known for 15 years are definetely more steady. At least after that jackass left, we were still able to window shop, play pool, play arcade and talk cock.


  2. Sometimes, its better to just shut my mouth instead.

    Definetely better than trying to act smart and make a fool out of myself.


  3. I still can't escape from being called a nice guy.

    Bah!


  4. I don't mind giving up seats to the elderly on the bus.

    But what irks me is that in a crowded bus, I give up my seat, squeeze with the crowd, moved to the back, sit down at an empty seat to facilitate people from the back who wants to make an exit, get up again to facilitate this fat big sized lady to get off the bus (I used to just move my legs outwards last time but I do get up and make room nowadays), sat on the inside to allow people standing to sit down beside me, only to have them move their legs outwards when I want to get off the bus.

    Why don't you stand up, make room and let me get out?

    Bloody morons.

    You think you very thin isit?

    My only consolation was oogling at a damn chio Pei Cai Secondary School girl.

    She is HOT HOT HOT for a teenager!


  5. No matter how pretty or good looking you are, your fart is just as smelly as everyone's else.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo..haha..dont fume over your friend la.I think there really are pple like that.Asking you out for that short time for the convenience for themselves, for you to fill up that gap while they had nothing to do. Sounds quite bad uh.. But if you put in another prospective, perhaps you've known each other for too long..he has taken you for granted, unknowingly. He might think that you've been good friends, you'll be there for him when he needed company.. Just like when it comes to your turn, even if its just meeting for 15minutes to hear you explode about your problems, he'll be there for you too. Dont be angry lar.. :)

Btw, you're actually my nus friend's friend leh. I'm not sure which one,but one of your friends know MY friend, chin san. :)

12:13 PM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger The Forlorn Knight said...

Does that mean you're my friend too Jan? ;)

10:49 PM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Janice: He has gone out with me alot of times liao loh. He should know my pattern. I don't really entertain 1 hours unless I'm meeting you to get something from you.

In fact he is the most met up army friend after we ORD-ed.

Har?! That person know who is The Lecherous Monk meh? I thought only some of my army and University classmates know of this nick of mine?

I'm quite low profile one you know...

I don't know who is your Chin San friend but I do want to know who is that friend of mine.

Do find out more and tell me about it ya?

11:19 PM, January 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah i dunno also.see, foxtrot seems to know him leh! :)

12:29 AM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger The Forlorn Knight said...

Girl I have no idea who this Chin San is! Or maybe I am getting old...

12:49 AM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger LuKe said...

Hmmm...all of you are getting in circles. :)

.LuKe.

10:30 PM, January 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the friend of Janice's friend chinsan la. told chinsan that u know janice from blogging. didn't reveal your identity don't worry CIA agent. :>

11:43 PM, January 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ello janice by the way!

11:44 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Oh chey! All the while I was cracking my head thinking about who else knows about my identity?

The closest people who knows who The Lecherous Monk is are my classmates and my army mates.

What a small community eh... glad you came to clear things up LQ.

And for the record, I don't really know Janice lah. We are just commenters in each other blog's thats all.

11:48 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger LuKe said...

Ok the circle becomes a straight line lol :)

.LuKe.

10:30 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger The Forlorn Knight said...

But I'm neither your classmate nor your army fiends...

1:51 PM, January 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home