Monday, January 16, 2006

Vote for Janice!

I bought myself the latest issue of FHM Singapore.

Its because of FHM Girl Next Door 2006, and Janice is one of the finalist.

Yes that Janice who was featured in Maxim. That Janice whose blog I've hunted down. That Janice who occasionally comments on my blog.

That Janice.

After looking through the entire small booklet, 3 times, I've come to a verdict.

Looks wise, only 10 out of the 100 girls are hot loh! Thats only 10%! Where are all the pretty babes that I always see in town or school?

Or maybe its just me. My standard too high?

I don't know about personality and all that lah, but I don't think thats important lah since they wanted us to vote for the hottest girl next door right?

I think those 10 I narrowed down are the only ones capable of giving Janice a challenge.

According to Janice, she wrote in her blog that there are so many pretty ones.

I wonder whats she so stressed about. 10% is not many what.

Now lets comment about some of the finalists.

There is a Jolin Tsai lookalike, a Ru Hua lookalike, and Belinda lookalike. You got to see it for yourself lah.

Contestant number 38 has a smile like Janice. Uncannily similar. If you are reading this Janice, go and verify!

VOTE FOR JANICE!

Enter FHM29YourNameYourNRIC and send to 73888. No space. Each SMS cost 20 cents.

Example: FHM29TheLecherousMonkS7654321Z and send.

So Janice, your example in your blog wrong liao. Go change!

I know people who don't know her would not spend their good money to support. Besides, there are other contestants hotter than her...

But for you readers who know Janice in real life, as a friend/acquaintance, no reason not to support her mah!

Although I don't know Janice in real life, I got vote ok...

Can win the Final Party tickets and see them in the flesh you know? Why not?

And if I DO win the tickets, maybe I will get acquainted with Janice then.

Waiting for what?

Pick up your phone and send! If you can support those Project Super whatever contestants, why not this?

11 Comments:

Blogger R2D2 said...

Only if that Janice is the sassy one. Then I'll vote.

1:39 AM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Haha, I can only help her spread the word. Who you vote for is entirely up to you.

5:16 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger LuKe said...

Hey maybe do a deed by posting up all 100 pics of the babes, I wanna vote. If you do so, perhaps it will overrun the maxim post that u had a while back.

LOL. :)

.LuKe.

8:24 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Wah lau, post ALL?

I don't want FHM to come and sue me loh!

Go to http://fhm.com.sg/05GND/100GND.jpg instead.

8:40 PM, January 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

strange..how come i cannot see? its always bookmarked at the SDU one..dec 30th entry? :( thanks for spreading the word for me. its really encouraging to read what u've said... i havent looked at number 38..but i should! hahaha

12:49 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger LuKe said...

Ok you're the man. I got the link :) hahaha

And yea, 38 does have the smile a bit like Jan's.

Della's my fren, btw. Remember my expression that day? LOL...

.LuKe.

9:23 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger The Forlorn Knight said...

Interesting, I'll pop Jan a vote just cause you're my friend. But anyways brother, wanna head to MoS soon? vip queues and bottles guaranteed. I know I know I said I quit drinking 2 years back but then again... ;)

11:02 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Janice: If you manage to read this post, I think you are back on track.

Luke: That expression... PRICELESS!

Foxtrot One: Thanks Brudder. I will most likely pop down MOS after CNY. Will keep you informed though.

12:13 AM, January 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for that man foxtrot. :)

2:46 AM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger The Forlorn Knight said...

No worries bout that, Jan. =)

9:12 AM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger LuKe said...

Hey add me in for MOS + drinks :P

.LuKe.

10:31 PM, January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home