Saturday, January 21, 2006

Working woes

I don't understand my boss sometimes.

He always thinks hes right.

I take a 5 minutes smoke break after packing up all the equipment after the show, carry/push all the flatcases and cables to the destinated pickup area and he gets angry and says that I'm eating snake.

Bah! Hes not at the scene, he wouldn't know.

And this is not the first time already. Many times he just dumps me at one place and expects me to pack up alone when the show is finished. He will drop by later from another show to pick it up.

I can't be bothered to argue with him regarding matters like this. I just do what I have to do the end.

One thing I like about him is that he doesn't hold remain angry for long.

He also doesn't hold a grudge. Eg, when I damaged some of his equipment when I just started working out for him.

He didn't even ask me to pay for the damages!

This type of boss I like.

Did I tell you that yesterday was my first solo setup as well? Normally it would take around 20 minutess to half an hour but since I went solo yesterday, I took 2 hours! Haha! But I felt good lah, since everything went smoothly with minor/glitches here and there; nothing I was unable to troubleshoot.

Ok, got to go prepare for work.

Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home