Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Planet Fitness

Was at Far East Square today.

Wah, saw Planet Fitness conducting an outdoor class man!

I thought Line Dancing was the only outdoor event where I get to see synchronized dancing.

But no... everyone who was taking part in the class were all following the instructor's movements on stage almost perfectly in accordance to the music.

Witnessed the Combat Fitness class live in action!


Hoo, Haa, Hai Yah!

And as I watched, I kept wondering... is it a marketing gimmick?

Are they enticing those passerbys who stopped to watch? So that they will sign up? The offer was something like pay for 12 months and get another 12 months free something like that.

Everyone seems to be having fun, enjoying themselves and keeping fit all at the same time.

I know I was enticed. A pity I don't have the earning capability to maintain a membership yet.

To hell with those 2 weeks free trials.

Its either I have a membership or don't.

We'll see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hur hur hur... Come on man... I quit my Fitness First too. It's not only about the money... It's about the time as well.

10:14 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Aiyah, I only say say only. You think I will have the time or attention span to last the membership?

12:05 AM, January 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home