Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Kena saboh-ed

Knowing that I had a sorethroat, my mother woke me up this morning and fed me cough syrup in my half dreamy state.

I thought she fed me the lohankuo cough syrup which she always does.

Little did I know that she fed me Woods Peppermint cough syrup instead.

Now, taking woods peppermint cough syrup requires technique. I need to take it on a full stomach, or else I sure kena gastric.

Yep, within 10 minutes, I was squirming in pain on the bed that even my mother was scared and wondered what happened.

I ask her what she fed me and upon knowing the answer, I told her how my stomach reacts to woods peppermint cough syrup on an empty stomach.

The pain subsided after a large cup of warm water.

What a way to wake up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home