Monday, June 13, 2005

David Copperfield and his disappearing act in the making!

Author's Note: No names will be mentioned in this post. (I think I should make this note into a template!) Neither am I spilling any beans. For you Sherlock Homes wannabes out there. All the best in your detective work ya? Now that I'm done with the necessities, let us proceed shall we?

I had a dream last night.

I dreamt that I was Superman, soaring through the clear blue skies.

I passed by an aeroplane, waving to the surprised passengers as I flew past.

Until I saw the pilot.

The pilot was a total stranger, but looked familiar.

After some thinking, I knew who the pilot was.

It was her.

It dawned on me there and then. She put my aeroplane lah!

And then I woke up.

Yep. Although the designated meet up was due for Tuesday 14th June 2005, I did not get any response from her since last Tuesday. Subsequent SMSes were not replied and calls were left ringing.

My first thought was that she had problems accessing to her mobile phone as this problem happened before. But the least she could do was call me! That was what she did that time when she didn't have access to her mobile phone the last time!

Is she getting cold feet already? It was her idea in the first place! And to think I took the trouble of thinking where to bring her and how to spend the day since she wanted me to plan. Bah! Women! They get all interested and agree to go out with you and when the date is looming close, POOF! David Copperfield and his disappearing act in the making!

I know I should wait to hear her side of the story before posting such nasty comments but even then, I have already minus points. What? Women can add and minus points off men but not vice-versa? Bah! Women! Again!

Things won't be the same as before I'm sure. Although it was a first date, she sure gave me a really bad impression.

End.

P.S Credits to Raphael for the Superman, Aeroplane and Pilot concept. His concept, my own experience. For you readers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ops....u din get to meet her....
i thought i would get some stories fr u after the meeting.....
and mr...dun be bias hor...not all woman r like tat.....
Blar.... :p

3:14 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home