Friday, March 10, 2006

Adding salt to injury

By the time I've finished what I had to do at the launch of Bookfest 2006 and I still had to go over to Toa Payoh HDB Hub to help to pack up. By the time I reached there, all I got to see was the prize giving ceremony.

I was right. As a crew, I got to standby beside the DJ console and get a good view of everything without squeezing with the rest of the people.

With such a big event, I reckon that someone would be officially taking a video of the entire show. If you are the videoman, and is reading this, can you upload it somewhere please? Much appreciated.

And lastly, I like to thank LQ, for adding salt to injury.

You piece of shit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah...have to term me as a "waste product" meh?jangan angry la mr monkie...hoho...relak la...

7:00 PM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home