Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm going to miss it all!

I've helped to setup the DJ console, the speakers, the stage monitors, the lights and I have to be stationed at Singapore Expo tomorrow instead.

I SO want to go and see the Cheerobics finals at Toa Payoh HDB Hub! Since I am one of the crew, I know that I will have one of the best views inside the barricades. Either standing near the DJ console or near the lightings controls.

But I need to be at the Book Fest 2006 instead! I will need to station at Expo for the entire day, by the time I'm done, Cheerobics would have ended already!

Arghh!!!

The reasons why I want to see Cheerobics is because...
  1. I have never seen a cheer leading competition before.

  2. I may be able to see Skybellz there. She did mention something about this event afterall. And she used to be a cheerleader. I'm not sure about now.

  3. I may be able to see Tammy from NYP there.

But the main reason is because I get to see an overdose of girls in hot costumes dancing away to hot music!

Haiz, some things never change...

Shall hope for some hot bookworm babes at Expo tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger sereneannabelle said...

if you're expecting some really sexy-bimbotic-with-long-legs girl called skybellzz, then you'll be in for a great great disappointment. i dun think i'll be able to make it tho, and wouldn't wanna squeeze in the crowd of cheeky guys trying to look up those skirts. HAHA

1:26 PM, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah liew...wasted ar sial...imagine the number of chio babes outnumbering the number of guys in the hall...will prolly be bout 4:1...haha

2:30 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Skybellz: I don't think the guys even need to TRY loh...

But I can't confirm anything, since I wasn't there to view the action.

Bah!~

3:06 AM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home